* I think eggs were a gift from Jesus,himself.
* I am currently on p.26 of 'A History of the Modern World'by RR Palmer
& Joel Colton,Third Edition
* I watch Nancy Grace and think she's funny as hell.
* My favorite Holidays are Christmas and Halloween.
* I was a volunteer at a Nursing Home for 3 years as a teenager.
* I think old people are cool.
* Everyone seems to think I am a guy on the internet...and I still dont know why.
* I dress up EVERY year for Halloween.
* I have never had a broken bone.
* I have 8 freakin' cats at the moment. I suspect the neighborhood cats are telling their friends about me.
* I HATE to hear people eat on t.v.'Cheesepaper'!!! I won't even eat at Hardee's anymore because of that commercial.
* I never failed a grade in school.
* One of my childhood freinds hung herself in her closet at 13. I still dont know why.
* I was raised by my great grandparents.
* Another friend died at 9, when his fathers car fell on him after being jacked up to work on it.
* I played softball as kid and actually went to a tournament.WE lost,tho.
* Every dog I ever owned as a kid was killed on the highway I lived beside. The one that didnt was killed by a neighbor by
* My favorite color is green....all shades.
*My Favorite Movie of all times is Evil Dead II.
* I am a hoarder. I cannot throw things away.
* I'm so crafty, I make my own self sick.
* Believe it or not, I don't drink alcohol.
* I believe in God, and that these are the end of days*.
* I love shopping at the Goodwill & Salvation Army.
* I have only won one thing in my life, a red scooter. It was awesome!
* I loved school until the 6th grade.
* I really hate talking to people in person.
* I'm a couple of years older than my husband.
* I smoke like a freight train.
* I want to visit England one day before I die.
* I often say I was born 100 years too late.
* I was on Montel Williams in 1999 to talk to Sylvia Brown. She was full of shit. Stay away from that woman.
* I wish there really were fairies.....and leprechauns. Scratch the leprechauns...they kinda freak me out.